CHLORINE DIOXIDE PRE-POST DIP
2-Part Antiseptic Teat Solution
Chlorine Dioxide with 7% Emollient Blend
Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting and Gentle
XTRA is two-part Chlorine Dioxide teat dip effective in the prevention and treatment of both Mastitus and Hyperkeratosis The XTRA formula contains a unique blend of emollients and skin conditioning agents including lanolin to soften rough teat ends, and is formulated with safer alternatives to Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs).
18.9 L | 56.78 L | 208.2 L | 1041 L
When you choose London Dairy Supply teat dips, you are using one of the most advanced teat dip products on the market.
GENTLE ON TEAT SKIN AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- When XTRA ACTIVATOR and XTRA BASE are mixed 1:1 powerful germicides Chlorine Dioxide and Chlorous Acid is produced with a 7.0% emollient package, including lanolin to replenish oils in the skin and re-establish the natural lipid barrier.
- Delivers a broad-spectrum kill rate in as little as 15 to 20 seconds.
- Resistant to breakdown and loss of activity caused by organic matter and soil – unlike iodine and peroxide-based teat dips.
- Will not change pH of healthy skin.
- Contains Lactic Acid, an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which softens and exfoliates rough teat ends.
- Bright yellow color that will not fade after mixing.
PREVENT AND TREAT MASTITIS AND HYPERKERATOSIS
- Hyperkeratosis is an overgrowth of normal tissue at the teat end
- Rough, cracked teat ends are associated with an increase in Mastitus infection rates
- Chlorine Dioxide is a powerful germicide with a broad spectrum of activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, molds, yeasts and viruses
- The use of a Chlorine Dioxide pre-post dip can help soften and exfoliate rough teat ends, and reduce the incidence of Hyperkeratosis.
WHAT ARE NPE'S
Nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs) are endocrine disrupters shown to be toxic
to aquatic life. They also can have negative residual effects on both animals and humans. NPEs are widely used to manufacture teat dips and dairy cleaning agents. Some milk buyers in Europe, China and other countries are no longer purchasing milk from farms that use NPEs.
London Dairy Supply The Safer Choice
The vast majority of London Dairy Supply Teat Dips, Detergents and Sanitizers are free of nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs).
NPEs are endocrine disrupters shown to be toxic to aquatic life, with potential negative residual effects on both animals and humans.
Select London Dairy Supply products are made using safer alternatives that have not been shown to be genotoxic, mutagenic, carcinogenic or toxic to aquatic life.