TEAT DEFENCE 25
IODINE HYBRID PRE-DIP
Synergistic Blend: Iodine & Alpha Hydroxy Acid
Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting and Gentle
Teat Defence 25 is a unique iodine teat dip for use during pre-milking. It is an economical hybrid dip formulated using Our proprietary, synergistic blend of IoPlex and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA). Teat Defence 25 provides all the benefits of iodine and AHA in one effective product. The IoPlex component ensures a steady and stable supply of free available iodine for a quick kill, while the AHA component works to provide gentle exfoliation and skin conditioning. Glycerin is the only skin emollient used in Teat Defence 25 due to its superior softening and conditioning characteristics, and is formulated with safer alternatives to Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs).
18.9 L | 56.78 L | 208.2 L | 1041 L
When you choose Producers Agri-Supply teat dips made with IoPlex, you are using one of the most advanced teat dip products on the market.
GENTLE ON TEAT SKIN AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Provide superior softening and conditioning.
- Formulated with IoPlex, our proprietary process that provides a steady, stable supply of free, available iodine.
- Provides a more environmentally-friendly alternative to products formulated with nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs).
- Remains effective during freeze-and-thaw cycles.
- Quickly kills mastitis-causing pathogens.
IODINE-SURFACTANT COMPLEX FOR OPTIMUM TEAT CARE
- Proprietary iodine-surfactant complex base.
- Teat dips produced with IoPlex have a steady and stable supply of free iodine for longer shelf life and gentler effect on teat skin.
- Safe and biodegradable for reduced skin irritation.
- Formulated without nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs), a class of surfactants which have been shown to persist in the environment and are known endocrine-disrupting chemicals.
- Rich, smooth feel for maximum cow comfort.
WHAT ARE NPE'S
Nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs) are endocrine disrupters shown to be toxic
to aquatic life. They also can have negative residual effects on both animals and humans. NPEs are widely used to manufacture teat dips and dairy cleaning agents. Some milk buyers in Europe, China and other countries are no longer purchasing milk from farms that use NPEs.
Producers Agri-Supply The Safer Choice
The vast majority of Producers Agri-Supply Teat Dips, Detergents and Sanitizers are free of nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs).
NPEs are endocrine disrupters shown to be toxic to aquatic life, with potential negative residual effects on both animals and humans.
Select Producers Agri-Supply products are made using safer alternatives that have not been shown to be genotoxic, mutagenic, carcinogenic or toxic to aquatic life.