TEAT DEFENCE 110
IDEAL POST DIP FOR MOST SITUATIONS
Iodine And Glycerine Teat Dip For Dairy Cattle
Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting and Gentle
Teat Defence 110 Dip with IoPlex is highly effective at protecting against mastitis-causing pathogens. Teat Defence 110 has a steady and stable supply of free iodine, a long shelf life, and is gentle on teat-skin. Teat Defence 110 also has a rich, smooth feel, and is formulated with safer alternatives to Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs).
18.9 L | 56.78 L | 208.2 L | 1041 L
When you choose London Dairy Supply teat dips made with IoPlex, you are using one of the most advanced teat dip products on the market.
GENTLE ON TEAT SKIN AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Provide superior softening and conditioning.
- Formulated with IoPlex, our proprietary process that provides a steady, stable supply of free, available iodine.
- Provides a more environmentally-friendly alternative to products formulated with nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs).
- Remains effective during freeze-and-thaw cycles.
- Quickly kills mastitis-causing pathogens.
IODINE-SURFACTANT COMPLEX FOR OPTIMUM TEAT CARE
- Proprietary iodine-surfactant complex base.
- Teat dips produced with IoPlex have a steady and stable supply of free iodine for longer shelf life and gentler effect on teat skin.
- Safe and biodegradable for reduced skin irritation.
- Formulated without nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs), a class of surfactants which have been shown to persist in the environment and are known endocrine-disrupting chemicals.
- Rich, smooth feel for maximum cow comfort.
WHAT ARE NPE'S
Nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs) are endocrine disrupters shown to be toxic
to aquatic life. They also can have negative residual effects on both animals and humans. NPEs are widely used to manufacture teat dips and dairy cleaning agents. Some milk buyers in Europe, China and other countries are no longer purchasing milk from farms that use NPEs.
London Dairy Supply The Safer Choice
The vast majority of London Dairy Supply Teat Dips, Detergents and Sanitizers are free of nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs).
NPEs are endocrine disrupters shown to be toxic to aquatic life, with potential negative residual effects on both animals and humans.
Select London Dairy Supply products are made using safer alternatives that have not been shown to be genotoxic, mutagenic, carcinogenic or toxic to aquatic life.