COMBINATION OF COPPER SULFATE AND A DRY FORM OF HOOFMAX
READY-TO-USE COPPER FOOTBATH
Hoofmax Additive Makes More Copper Available For Killing Pathogens And Hardening Hooves. HoofMax binds to hydroxide ions (OH-) generated from manure and urine. This leaves fewer hydroxide ions available to bind to copper ions (Cu++), and more copper ions available for killing pathogens and treating hoof keratin.
• Economical • Reduces Copper Usage • Long Lasting • Improve copper sulfate effectiveness
- 12 lbs. Small – Treat up to 300 cows.
- 15 lbs. Medium – Treat up to 500 cows.
- 30 lbs. Large – Treat up to 1000 cows.
- 50 lbs. – Bulk
Hoofmax Additive Makes More Copper Available For Killing Pathogens And Hardening Hooves.
CUT COPPER USAGE UP TO 80% WITH HOOFMAX
- Highly concentrated formula achieves the same level of control with less copper and expense.
- Delivers more consistent, effective results than a traditional copper sulfate footbath.
- Enables copper to continue working even after the bath is heavily loaded with manure and urine, allowing you to change the bath less frequently.
- Can help reduce copper loading on land.
- Includes a surfactant to pre-clean hooves, and a blue color to help crew members identify the product in a container or in the bath.
- A combination of copper sulfate and a dry form of HOOFMAX in one easy-to-use container.
- One 12-pound container makes 50 gallons of ready-to-use copper footbath.
- Economical. Just add water!
- Capable of treating 300+ cows before replacement.
- Utilizes only 8 pounds of copper sulfate per footbath.