PRE AND POST ANTISEPTIC IODINE TEAT SPRAY
Full-Force Bacteria Kill Power!
Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting and Gentle
Cosmonaut 52 Spray provides the right amount of protection. Not too much iodine not too little. With a consistent bacteria kill between milkings and the right balance of skin conditioners this is one of our most popular teat dips. Cosmonaut 52 Spray is formulated using our proprietary IoPlex process which provides a steady and stable supply of available free iodine for a quick kill, long, stable shelf life, and gentler effect on teat skin. Cosmonaut 52 Spray is formulated to withstand freeze / thaw cycles without the loss or fall-out of iodine. Formulated with a 0.5% Iodine concentration and a comprehensive Glycerin based emollient package. Cosmonaut 52 Spray has a rich, smooth feel, and is formulated with safer alternatives to Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs).
18.9 L | 56.78 L | 208.2 L | 1041 L
When you choose London Dairy Supply teat sprays made with IoPlex, you are using one of the most advanced teat spray products on the market.
GENTLE ON TEAT SKIN AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Provides superior softening and conditioning.
- Formulated with IoPlex, our proprietary process that provides a steady, stable supply of free, available iodine.
- Remains effective during freeze-and-thaw cycles.
- Quickly kills mastitis-causing pathogens.
IODINE-SURFACTANT COMPLEX FOR OPTIMUM TEAT CARE
- Proprietary iodine-surfactant complex base.
- Teat sprays produced with IoPlex have a steady and stable supply of free iodine for longer shelf life and gentler effect on teat skin.
- Safe and biodegradable for reduced skin irritation.
- Formulated without nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs), a class of surfactants which have been shown to persist in the environment and are known endocrine-disrupting chemicals.
- Rich, smooth feel for maximum cow comfort.
WHAT ARE NPE'S
Nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs) are endocrine disrupters shown to be toxic
to aquatic life. They also can have negative residual effects on both animals and humans. NPEs are widely used to manufacture teat dips and dairy cleaning agents. Some milk buyers in Europe, China and other countries are no longer purchasing milk from farms that use NPEs.
London Dairy Supply The Safer Choice
The vast majority of London Dairy Supply Teat Dips, Detergents and Sanitizers are free of nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs).
NPEs are endocrine disrupters shown to be toxic to aquatic life, with potential negative residual effects on both animals and humans.
Select London Dairy Supply products are made using safer alternatives that have not been shown to be genotoxic, mutagenic, carcinogenic or toxic to aquatic life.