FAST-ACTING, LONG-LASTING TEAT DIP
Chlorhexidine Teat Dip For Dairy Cattle
Superior Skin Conditioning With Effective Microbicide
Blue Velvet Teat Dip is a chlorhexidine based teat dip that is fast acting, non-irritating, and has a distinctive blue colour. Chlorhexidine adheres well to teat skin, providing antimicrobial activity over time, and does not have harmful effects on teat skin. As a microbiocide, Chlorhexidine is effective against most gram-positive and gram-negative bacterium as well as some viruses. Blue Velvet Teat Dip are minimally affected by organic matter, staying active for up to 5-6 hours longer than other antimicrobial agents. Chlorhexadine maintains its level of antimicrobial action by causing a disruption of microbial cell plasma membranes and precipitation of cell contents. Blue Velvet Teat Dip is formulated with glycerine for superior skin conditioning, and is formulated with safer alternatives to Nonylphenol Ethoxylates (NPEs).
18.9 L | 56.78 L | 208.2 L | 1041 L
Chlorhexidine is a fast-acting, non-irritating germicide.
- Fast-acting chlorhexidine gluconate-based teat dip with a distinctive blue color.
- Extremely effective microbicide active against most gram-positive and gram-negative organisms, certain anaerobes, aerobes, and yeasts.
- Won’t irritate sensitive teat skin.
- Helps decrease intramammary infections due to Strep.agalactiae and Staph.aureus.
- Adheres well, and stays active for up to 5-6 hours longer than other antimicrobial agents.
- Glycerin component for superior skin conditioning.
WHAT ARE NPE'S
Nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs) are endocrine disrupters shown to be toxic
to aquatic life. They also can have negative residual effects on both animals and humans. NPEs are widely used to manufacture teat dips and dairy cleaning agents. Some milk buyers in Europe, China and other countries are no longer purchasing milk from farms that use NPEs.
London Dairy Supply The Safer Choice
The vast majority of London Dairy Supply Teat Dips, Detergents and Sanitizers are free of nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs).
NPEs are endocrine disrupters shown to be toxic to aquatic life, with potential negative residual effects on both animals and humans.
Select London Dairy Supply products are made using safer alternatives that have not been shown to be genotoxic, mutagenic, carcinogenic or toxic to aquatic life.